When you have an interesting conversation with a client or lead, it may be useful to log details into your Salesforce without the need for a separate CRM app.
Crescendo allows you to perform number of actions in your Salesforce CRM directly from the app. Those include:
- Create SFDC Lead, Contact or Opportunity.
- Share documents with your existing or new SFDC Contact or Lead via email and automatically log an Activity in SFDC.
Notice: Actions described below can't be performed when offline and require your iPad or iPhone to have active internet connection.
Connect Crescendo with your SFDC account.
Connecting Crescendo with a Salesforce account is a one-time, necessary step to perform any SFDC action from within Crescendo App.
1. Launch Crescendo and tap the Settings icon in the bottom left corner of the multi-case view. Or from within a case, tap the “Cases" or "Back” button in the upper left corner until you exit to the multi-case view.
2. Tap "Connect with Salesforce".
3. Enter your SFDC credentials and 2nd authentication factor. Grant required permissions.
Crescendo is now connected with your Salesforce account.
Create SFDC Lead, Contact or Opportunity.
Once connected with Salesforce, you will notice Salesforce button in the bottom left corner of a case view.
1. Tap the Salesforce button and choose one of the three options: New Lead, New Opportunity or New Contact.
2. Fill relevant SFDC fields. Tap Done and your Lead, Contact or Opportunity will be saved to Salesforce.
Share a document with your SFDC Contact or Lead
Prerequisite: You need at least one active email account configured on your iPad or iPhone. Go to your iPad / iPhone Settings | Accounts & Passwords to verify and configure your mail account(s).
Alternatively start the Mail app. If no email account is configured, the Mail app will start the email configuration wizard.
Follow the steps below to share a document with your Salesforce Contact or Lead:
1. Start Crescendo and open the document you want to share with your SFDC Contact or Lead. Tap the Share button in the menu bar.
2. Tap "Mail to Contact from Salesforce" icon.
Notice: Neither "Mail" nor "Mail to Contact from Salesforce" icon will not be visible until at least one email account is configured on the iPad / iPhone.
3. Find your contact or lead by typing at least 3 characters in the search box and hitting Search.
You can switch between Leads and Contacts by tapping on the tab bar in the upper part of the search screen.
You can also add new Contact or Lead by tapping the Add button in the top right corner and filling out the form.
Once found or created, tap your Lead or Contact in the search results table.
3. A Compose Message window will launch with your document attached. Proceed to edit the subject and/or body of the email if necessary. Send the email when complete.
4. Once sent, new Activity will automatically be logged in Salesforce for your Lead or Contact.
Congratulations, you can now perform basic Salesforce actions directly from within Crescendo!
If your team needs custom actions or workflows or if you need to integrate with a different CRM, let us know!
We are happy to tailor your Crescendo to the needs or your organization with our whitelabeling service.